Saturday, December 24, 2016

πŸŽ„πŸŽ…ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!

Merry Christmas, Hannaka, Quanza, etc...

Im so happy for Christmas time. We don't have a tradition list that MUST be completed because... WHY?? We don't want to have my season scheduled, I just want to enjoy it. We don't do presents anymore. We go to church, but we do that every week. We watch christmas Movies but we do that all year. I spent a month in the hospital and had 6 surgeries and my Mom says all I wanted to watch was "Elf"... everyday.

But I do have reasons I like it.
1. Extra fun church services
2. NO SCHOOL
3. family time
and..
4. Sadly... Santa Clause.

Yes, Im 24 and I like Santa. I love the characters, like at Disneyland. I know they are just an actor in a costume, but as soon as I see them it feels magical. I want to get in line and tell Santa my wish list. When I was little, I thought my grandpa was santa. He had a white beard and mustache and white hair. I think I was convinced he was Grandpa 364 days of the year and Santa on Christmas. He never wore red but still lol.

I know this blog is short but it happens. For all of you who celebrate Christmas or any of the holidays, what are your favorite traditions? Do you have any traditions? Leave a comment below, what you love about Christmas. Have a great day. Love you all, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment