Sunday, November 18, 2018

One thing I'm thankful for...

First of all, I have looked into the whole cookie law thing for Europe... I don't get it. Please comment down below what I'm supposed to do.
Second, Hi I'm back for now its been a while, I'm glad you're here reading this. If you're not able to Im sorry, I'm not sure how to help, but check your computers cookies and security options.
AND NOW


One thing I'm thankful for...

A year ago, I forget what date, I was being driven to a hospital Unconscious but throwing up. When I got there I went into cardiac arrest, I wasn't alive 2 times for 15 minutes. The doctors had to drill in my leg to get a blood sample. I ended up on life support, a couple days later I woke up, then I was in a coma for a few days.

This year, Im healthy. Im off oxygen and off Antibiotics for Pneumonia. Tonight I'm going to a play rehearsal and I'm in the cast. It's my 2nd show this year.
Im thankful to just be alive.

God is so good, I was given very little percentage to live. If you dont know or have a relationship with Jesus, (no judgement) I highly suggest him. I have SO many health problems, I shouldn't be here. God has gotten me through 16 surgeries, I don't know how many procedures and so many rough times including almost committing suicide. He has a plan for all your lives, he made you, we are his children.

 I have so many people to thank again for prayers and visits in the hospital. I'm so happy I didn't die in the hospital or before.

Be thankful for what you have, WHATEVER it is.

Love you all, leave a comment saying what you're thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment