Friday, January 1, 2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 2020 Has Been Strange...


Literally only God knew this year would happen like it did.

FIRST OF ALL.

I want to say I’m so sorry to everything who has lost loved ones because of COVID. You are in my thoughts, if I still have comments feel free to leave names of them so we can remember together. No pressure, but your welcome too. I have gotten to do so many fun things this year even though we have been stuck at home.

Whoever invented Zoom, I would like to shake your hand... oh wait... actually I just want to say THANKYOU!!

Our Local theaters started doing Zoom plays, We had several of our theater family write short plays, some directed, some acted, or they did all 3. And the longer we went the more advanced we’ve gotten..

I got to reunite with a friend I met in 2016. If you want to take voice lessons as a Soprano, I highly recommend Elena Shaddow. They are on Zoom, Coco Roro (Jessica Vosk’s name for COVID) can’t touch you.

I’ve also gotten to join a fun new website called Happy Holidayopolis.. please come visit, it’s FREE!! Just make your own simple account. You also need Zoom, all the live events are over Zoom and fully interactive. They started celebrating with Diwali, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and New Years. That’s just the start, we are going to try and give all holidays some love. Here’s the link, we are excited to meet you.

https://happyholidayopolis.com/happy-holidayopolis/


When posting this I’m 2 hours away from New Years. I hope and pray things get better for all of us. 

Love you, God Bless and have a great New Year

1 comment:

  1. You’ve certainly been a strong overcomer in 2020 finding the good and keeping on through the hardest year of our lives!

    ReplyDelete