Thursday, October 8, 2015

Media Blog #2

I have multiple sites. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat I may be starting a youtube channel soon. I use Social Media for different reasons, not just for fun anymore. Twitter is to keep up with friends of mine who have youtube channels, celebs and anyone who doesn't have facebook.
3 people that I follow the most is Grimsikk, He is my best friend ever. We grew up together, and talk a lot now. He has a lets play channel on youtube. My favorite tweets he has are when he posts a video or when he welcomes a new member of the Grimsikk family he calls the grimlins.
Next I follow several Daily Vloggers. I like seeing peoples happiest moments. Finding out the family is expecting a baby after years of infertility is amazing. Twitter is their live feed and the best way to connect with them. My favorite tweets they do are when a mother is having contractions or going into labor.
I also now follow movie directors and casting directors. If they post general advice I want to know. I also look for any webinars they advertise so I can send in questions for them to answer. I follow lots of people, If I recognize a friend, from school or work, I will follow them.

I know that there are ways to get money on the internet, but I didn't know it was so easy until I read it. I have heard of Monetizing a youtube channel. I heard it would take a long time to make money from ads. I didn't know that you could get money from posting a blog. I have seen youtube videos about making money online, but they said you had to make an online stocks or make an eBay account to sell things. Finding jobs is hard even if the economy is doing well. For some reason or another there is always a reason for not getting a job. For example, I have been denied even being considered for a interview because Im in a wheelchair. I have heard Im too dirty or I'm a danger to animals. Even being in college getting an important degree doesn't help. So knowing what I know now, I am very interested in finding a way to make a little pocket money. I may not NEED money now but It still is good to have.
This kind of video may sound and look good, saying its all free, but eventually it will probably hurt you instead of help you. This is just all my view. If you have ever made money from these methods im happy for you but its not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment