Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Peanuts Movie
My review

I grew up reading the Peanuts comics and watching movies like "Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" or "Its Magic, Charlie Brown. They are still fun to watch and there is a movie for almost every holiday, I wasn't fond of the comics much, It was very short and left cliffhangers or had a joke I didn't find funny.

The Peanuts Movie was awesome, in my opinion. The animation was great, to see the character in 3D was amazing. I also loved seeing familiar the animation was. It wasn't so similar that it seemed like they copied everything.

I love how they put in some of the comics hand drawn animation in different scenes. It was a very nice homage to the comics. Especially since the Authors son worked on this film.



don't want to give the story away because this movie so new, I don't want to ruin the experience but I will say, we FINALLY get to hear the little red haired girl talk.

Here is the Full Cast List on IMDB.
I only recognized 3 names in this cast. Francesca Capaldi from Disney Channels "Dog with a Blog." It was one of my favorite shows. I also recognized Kristen Chenoweth from well... almost everything on broadway, but most recently in "Descendants" also on Disney Channel.
I have seen other peoples reviews, RottenTomatoes gave it a 7/10 saying:

"The Peanuts Movie offers a colorful gateway into the world of its classic characters and a sweetly nostalgic -- if relatively unambitious -- treat for the adults who grew up with them."

The Peanuts Movie raised $45.0 Million dollars, and was rated #2 on the "Top Box Office" list.

My mom says saw the movie with me. Her parents nicknamed her peanuts, because of there love for the comics, and books.
Mom says "I have read all the books since a child, and from what I learned from the books. The essence of Peanuts is there is no moral to the story, In Peanuts a Childs voice is the conduit for grown up Ideas and situations. and in those situations there is never a totally happy ending to any story, That is the essence of Peanuts. The Peanuts Movie was a movie made by movie makers, not by the true writer of Peanuts."

Everyone has their own view of the movie and they are all valid, but what you think of it matters most. I try not to rate a movie on others reviews. I highly recommend this and I think you could bring your kids with you. Its a very cute movie
I feel this Movie has brought the comics to life and is an amazing movie. I would recommend every family see this, but first show your kids the comics. Then they will know who the heck Charlie Brown is, they will love him.




GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment